Pledge Student Card 2019-2020
- No reviews.
- The Common Room
Join the club....
Get our Pledge card for a one off fee of £2.00 and redeem a host of fantastic offers.
Members of the Pledge student card will receive 20% off All Day Every Day, in four venues.
The Common Room, S3 7SB.
The Old House, S3 7SB.
The Forum Kitchen + Bar, S3 7SB.
The York, S10 3BA.
In addition to the exclusive offers your Pledge student card doubles up as a True North Reward Card allowing you to collect points in any of our True North Venues. You will receive 5% of everything you spend back onto your card, for every £100 you spend you get a £5 voucher plus a gift on your birthday.
ACTIVATION offer -receive a free pint of True North Pilsner or a free True North gin and tonic, after verifying your card and spending £10.
Full payment will be required at time of purchase and your card will be ready for collection from the Common Room from 12pm on the next working day. Only available for collection Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm
BECOME A REP AND EARN £££!
Sign up to our online ambassador scheme and earn £1 per pledge card sold. Sell to your friends, house mates and course buddies.
How to sign up?
1. Sign up at the 'rep this event' button
2. Receive your affiliate link via email
3. Share with your friends and earn £1 per pledge card sold
Please note: Your valid student card & photo ID will be required to be able to collect a student Pledge Card. Over 18's only.
Enjoy 20% Off - Every Day - 4 Venues - All Year
|10:00 - 22:00||£2.00|
The Common Room, 1st Floor, 127 -129 Devonshire Street, Sheffield, S3 7SB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.