Mojo Moves Comedy Aerobics
Join your compere Cheryl Sprinkler, fitness guru and high priestess of DISCO for an 80s style feel good workout combining comedy with proper dance aerobics.
Find your true calling as a backing dancer straight out of Fame giving the performance of your life!
High energy, empowering and guaranteed to work every muscle in your body (as well as your funny bone) with easy to follow routines. Two left feet welcome.
Cheryl, the self-titled "Queen of literal dance" draws her "Dancespiration" from Ballet to Breakdance to Bollywood and will have you busting moves like "The Robot" or 80s classic "The Sprinkler" to a fab playlist spanning the decades - no music is off limits. Throw in some TV theme tunes for nostalgia, deep breathing for balance and sing-along lyrics for pure joy and you have "simply the best" group exercise class ever!
Where else could you dance to Dolly Parton, Village People, Roni Size and the theme from Dallas in one go?
Come and join us - Reclaim your mojo back from the universe!
What people say:
"I think I burned as many calories laughing as I did dancing"
"BEST WORKOUT EVER!!!"
"Such a brilliant, bonkers workout - Cheryl's so warm and funny. Highly recommended"
Mojo Moves single session
Join your compere Cheryl Sprinkler, fitness guru and high priestess of DISCO for a 45 minute 80s style feel good workout combining comedy with proper dance aerobics.
|19:00 - 19:45||£7.50|
ONLINE, N/A, Frome - Somerset, BA11 5AW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.