Quarreltine: The online game show played in pairs!
- Your Home
Played via Zoom (with cameras ON) Quarreltine is a brand new online digital game show quiz for a Brand New World order… yes - please let us introduce to you your host - The COVID-19 survivor (and soon to be living room legend) that is Mr. Quint Fontana!
The Quarreltine game show quiz is here to not only give you the chance to switch up the boredom and distraction on “who’s turn it is to unload the dishwasher?’ but to actually work out ‘who’s turn it is to unload the dishwasher!’
Couples, House Mates, or just those pairs who’ve happened to end up in lockdown together will now have a chance to battle it out - and come as one to be crowned the queen(s) or king(s) of the sofa.
But of course, that will only be happening via a whole lot of entertaining squabbles, mini- debates and bags of LOLS along the way.
Think you know your social proximity meters- well you certainly will once this has ended!
How the Game Works:
We will start the evening with a round of Trivia, this will springboard the top teams into the lead automatically qualifying them to go through to the next round. Now, this is where things get exciting, as after each round we'll have a breakout game where 2 more teams can go through to the next round. So once you've been knocked out you're never truly out as there's always an opportunity to swoop back in and steal the crown.
Once we've got our 5 teams for round 2 we repeat the process, except this time the trivia is replaced with a variety of games. We repeat this process until we whittle it down to 3 teams.
All in all the evening will consist of 4 rounds, including games, music, trivia and one final and fun SHOWDOWN!
Quarreltine Couples Ticket
Admits 2 Players
|19:30 - 21:00||£15.00|
Private Event for 15 couples
|19:30 - 21:00||£250.00|
Your Home, Your Home, Your Home, Your Home
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.