Located in the heart of Southsea, overlooking the beautiful Southsea Common and a stone’s throw away from the beach, you couldn’t get a more perfect location. Brewhouse & Kitchen is a place to enjoy a delicious pint of craft beer, and with its extensive 70+ beer list, you’ll be spoilt forchoice…
Brew Year's Eve 2019 - Southsea
- No reviews.
- Brewhouse & Kitchen Southsea
The best New Year's Eve party is happening here! With Live music playing music through the decades, canapés, bubbles and beer it's got the makings of a great party - all it needs now is you and a group of your friends to make it a night to remember!
Get your tickets early as spaces are limited (Ticket price includes: Entry, canapés, a glass of bubbles or a pint of B&K beer)
Limited tickets will be available on the door on the night itself for £10 (if not fully booked).
We also have a 3 course dinner option with bubbles or beer, please follow the link below for more information and to make a reservation;
Brew Year's Eve 2019
Party Entry, Canapés, Bubbles (or beer), Live Music
|19:00 - 02:00||£7.50|
51, Southsea Terrace, PO5 3AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.