The Plough in Effingham pride themselves on high-quality food, drink and service. They welcome friends, family and any 4 legged friends. From parking to a large pub garden with plenty of seating, The Plough has all the facilities you will need for a lovely pub outing. Whether it be for a Sunday lunch…
Charity Bank Holiday BBQ
- No reviews.
- The Plough Effingham
Its Bank Holiday BBQ time and its all for a great cause!
AND LETS SUPPORT A GREAT LOCAL CHARITY AT THE SAME TIME. RIDING FOR THE DISABLED COVERS HORSLEY, BOOKHAM & LEATHERHEAD. THIS SUPER CHARITY OFFERS THERAPEUTIC RIDING SESSIONS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH DISABILITIES.
PLUS - 100% of ticket sales will go straight to the RDA.
Come and join us on Bank Holiday Monday to raised money for this lovely charity - we're firing up the BBQ, adding a raffle, have some light music, plus its all family friendly.
Adults Tickets £15 include Burger & Salad (veggie & vegan options too)
Children Tickets £6 include Hotdog plus ice-cream for dessert.
BBQ starts at midday!
Adult Burger & bun with salad included in the price
|12:00 - 15:00||£15.00|
Hotdog with ice-cream for dessert included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£6.00|
Under 2s FREE TICKET
This ticket does not include food -if you want food please select a kids ticket.
|12:00 - 15:00||Free admission|
Raffle Tickets - per strip
All sales from the raffle tickets go to the Riding for the Disabled.
Purchase your raffle tickets in advance - £5 per strip .
Bottles of wine/Beer
Polesden Lacy voucher
|12:00 - 15:00||£5.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.