Krug Champagne Tasting Dinner - Thursday 16th January 2020
- No reviews.
- Copper House Bar
Krug Champagne Tasting Dinner
Thursday 16th January 2020
Copper House is delighted to host an exclusive dinner and Krug champagne tasting event on Thursday 16th January.
Working our way through the Krug Champagnes, from their Grande Cuvée, through to Krug Rosé, following with an older Édition of Krug, we are delighted to be joined by Jack Dundas, the UK Ambassador of Krug Champagne. Jack has specially selected the champagnes for you to taste and worked with our Head Chef to ensure the intricate tasting notes are reflected in the exquisite food pairings.
Behind every precious drop of Krug stands the dream of a visionary. One man who, long before others, understood that the essence of Champagne is pleasure. So, over 170 years ago, Joseph Krug broke with convention to follow his vision. To create the most generous expression of Champagne every year, regardless of climatic unpredictability.
Joseph’s bold experiment proved a triumph and he succeeded in creating Champagne like never before. And like no other Champagne House since.
To this day, the House of Krug lives and breathes his enduring philosophy, creating only prestige Champagnes since 1843.
A perfect date to beat the January blues, have in the bank as your one “cheat night” for those participating in dry January or simply an incredible gift for loved ones.
Tickets cost £150 pp and the event starts at 7pm.
Krug Champagne Tasting Dinner
Exclusive dinner and Krug Champagne tasting event
|19:00 - 23:00||£150.00|
Copper House Bar, 196, High Street, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.