FOR THE LOVE OF GIN FESTIVAL
- The Dundas Arms
Gin lovers – we have something worth raising your glass to this summer.
The Dundas Arms are welcoming guests to their first ever gin festival - where revellers can make the most of a garden full of the world's best-loved, juniper-based brands.
Winchester Distillery, Ramsbury, Toad, Whitley Neill, Pinkster, Cotswold Gin, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray and Tarquins are among nearly 20 gins (and growing) that you can enjoy with Franklin & Sons tonic.
Choosing from Friday, June 7th or Saturday, June 8th, the festival will take place in the beautiful garden of our 18th-century riverside pub in Kintbury, West Berkshire from 6pm until 10.30pm on both evenings.
And for those looking to party 'til they drop, make a night of it and stay in one of our luxury bedrooms and recover with a homemade breakfast the next morning.
A ticket, costing £45 per day, will give guests complete access to a vast array of artisan gins, a mouthwatering visit to the Smokehouse BBQ and live music acts all evening long.
Party-goers will also be entered into a raffle to win a selection of unmissable prizes, including:
- One of four overnight stays at any Epicurean Collection site PLUS a gin-distillery tour for you and a guest (over £250 in value)
- One of two fully-loaded drinks hampers filled (over £200 in value)
- One of two overnight stays and dinner at any of our Epicurean Collection sites*
The party doesn't end there; revellers will be able to take home a branded gin goblet and a goody bag full of gin-related surprises, including gin-flavoured sweet treats and a voucher for a gin cocktail on your return visit to us.
The Dundas Arms, 53 Station Rd, Kintbury, Hungerford, RG17 9UT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please be advised that videography and photography will be in place for marketing purposes, and or shared on the venues social channels and online platforms.