Virtual Flavoured Gin & Tonic Tasting Event
- Online Event
Join us on Friday 8th October at 7pm for an evening celebrating some of our favourite flavoured gins!
We’ll be taking a tour around our Flavoured Gins Explorers’ Set, meeting the amazing distillers behind each of the four featured gins and mixing up the perfect g&t for each one with some of our favourite mixers from Artisan Drinks and having lots of fun along the way with the Craft Gin Club team! Whether you’re tuning in solo or making a night of it with your gin pals, we can’t wait for you to join us for this gin-credible event!
Each ticket includes entry to the event plus gins, mixers and garnishes to create four perfect serves. Ticket sales close on Monday 27th September.
Craft Gin Club Flavoured Gins Explorers' Set | 4 x 50ml
Featuring four of our favourite flavoured gins from some of the UK’s finest distilleries:
-Whitby Gin Bramble & Bay Edition
Every sip is full of beautiful notes of the herbaceous bay and juicy blackberry.
-Sibling Cranberry & Clementine Gin
Warm citrusy clementine and sweet, tart cranberry flavours are the perfect matches for gin’s rich juniper.
- Manchester Gin Blackberry Infused
Made with 100% British blackberries it’s a real treat!
-Batch Distillery Whinberry Gin
Delightfully spicy and fruity, this gin is a treat for the taste buds.
Four perfectly paired Artisan Drinks mixers
-Artisan Amalfi Lime Tonic | 200ml
A tonic water brimming with Amalfi citrus sunshine.
-Artisan Classic London Tonic| 200ml
Light and bubbly, this is the quintessential tonic water.
-Artisan Fiery Ginger Beer| 200ml
Vibrant and zesty, this is a ginger beer like no other.
-Artisan Pink Citrus Tonic| 200ml
This remarkable pink tonic water is full of rich citrus aromas.
Four specially selected garnish pairings:
- Lime & Cardamom | 10g
- Lemon & Raspberry | 10g
- Grapefruit & Star Anise | 10g
- Orange & Cinnamon | 10g
With the details of each pairing plus space to make your own notes.
You will also get a recording of the event after the live stream.
What else you’ll need:
Ice- lots of it!
G&T glass- we prefer a copa.
Tasting glass- if you want to try your gins neat along with us.
Please Note: The gin tasting pack will be sent out to you in the weeks leading up to the event along with an email containing a detailed schedule for the event and the link you’ll need to attend. Ticket sales close on Monday 27th September.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.