Burns Nights Supper
- No reviews.
- Hand & Spear
What day of the year combines haggis, whisky and poetry with lots of fun and laughter? Burns Nights of course! To celebrate Scotland's greatest poet, Robert Burns, who was born on this day back in 1759, we advise you to dedicate this day to all things Scottish! Burns night is a great excuse to enjoy a traditional Scottish Menu with your family and friends; why not go to town and indulge in some of our fantastic Scotch whiskies whilst you dine. Here at the Hand & Spear, we have created an exciting 3 course menu that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with carefully curated Scotch whiskies. With a traditional evening ahead, including our wonderful bagpiper of course, we think it's the perfect way to end dry January with a bang!
Order of the Evening
7pm – Whisky Cocktail, Canapes on Arrival
7.45pm – Piping in of the haggis & Selkirk Grace with toast
8pm - Dinner to begin
Irish Coffee to finish
A carefully designed, traditional Scottish 5 course menu - not inclusive of drinks.
|18:45 - 23:30||£35.00|
Dinner with Whisky Pairing
A carefully designed, traditional Scottish 5 course menu with whisky pairings
|18:45 - 23:30||£48.00|
Hand & Spear, Old Heath Road, Weybridge, KT138TX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.