1. Ticket holders will not be granted entry without a valid ticket and a valid form of ID (Passport, Driving License, PASS card). Photocopies will not be accepted. Each ticket is personalised to the named ticket holder and must match their ID.
2. All tickets within an order will be sent to the main purchaser via email and must be printed off and presented at the gate. It is the responsibility of the person who placed the order to ensure that tickets are distributed to those that have had tickets bought on their behalf.
3. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
5. Proof of age will be required at the point of entry and may be asked for at the bars.
6. Refunds can be made up until 17:00 Friday 8th July. To process a refund please contact email@example.com. There will be a £5 processing fee for this service.
7. Tickets can be transferred up until 17:00 Friday 12th August. To make a transfer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a £5 processing fee for this service.
8. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
9. The festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
10. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to take due care when on site and to wear the appropriate footwear and clothing. In The Woods is held in a forest, so be aware of trip hazards, steep gradients, etc and be sensible when getting around the site. Climbing trees or any other structure is not permitted.
11. Admission is at Ticket Holder's own risk. Foxhole Productions Ltd and the Premises License Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
12. Camping is permitted from the time gates open and the following days of the festival only.
13. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
14. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted on to the festival site.
15. No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed on to the festival site – the sheep don’t like it!
16. No open fires or naked flames are permitted anywhere on the festival site.
17. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
18. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
19. Fireworks, Chinese lanterns and other similar articles are not permitted within the festival site.
20. No independent generators or sound systems are permitted.
21. No weapons or illegal drugs/substances or legal highs are permitted anywhere on the festival site, incl. car park, campsite etc.
22. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
23. Medical treatment at the In The Woods is provided by a separate legal body. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be forwarded to our medical services provider. For contact info please email email@example.com. Foxhole Productions Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on-site.
24. No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
25. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
26. Illegal drugs and legal highs are strictly prohibited at the festival.
Thank you for reading through this necessary information, we look forward to seeing you at In The Woods 2016!