Rum N Bass Xmas Tour
Rum N Bass is one of the hottest Caribbean influenced parties in the UK. This Christmas, the Rum N Bass crew will be going on a club tour to Nottingham, Sheffield, London and Birmingham.
With a diverse international line-up playing the best in everything from Dancehall to Soca, House to Hip Hop and Jungle to Grime and DJs including Serocee (Red Bull Culture Clash Winner 2016), Fearney (Supa Dupa Fly), Merko (Rolling Soca 365), Pac Jam + Bobby Noodlez (Zante Shutdown), Ngaio and Blasé Vanguard.
Expect nothing but a party! Now in it’s 7th year, Rum N Bass has hosted parties in the UK, Trinidad, Miami and Europe with past guests including, Toddla T, Walshy Fire (Major Lazer), Jamz Supernova (BBC 1xtra), Stush, Swiss (So Solid Crew), Murder He Wrote, Coco and DJ Kenny Allstar.
Group Bookings / General Enquiries / Birthdays contact - email@example.com
48 Wicker S3 8JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.