Friday Nights at SUPERMAX
Found beneath Happy Face pizzeria, SUPERMAX is a secluded basement bar heavy on the cocktails, neon lights and sound system, serving vermouth-led drinks and cicchetti until the small hours every night from Wednesday to Saturday.
Post-work drinks: Aperitivo Hour
Wednesday to Friday, shake off the working day and head to SUPERMAX for Aperitivo Hour from 5:30–7pm, which sees £6 cocktails on offer alongside a selection of delicious cicchetti.
Friday nights at SUPERMAX
Dancing in King’s Cross is back.
Friday nights at SUPERMAX are all about the party with DJs from the Spiritland camp playing on a big sound system with the lights down and disco balls spinning.
Entrance is free.
"SOLD OUT"? Don't worry, there are also limited tickets on the door – get down early to get down!
5 April – Al Kent
12 April – Charlie Bennett & Rik Moran (Tothebone)
19 April – Toby Tobias
26 April – Strut Records DJs : 20 Years Of Strut
3rd May – Frank Tope & Tayo
10th May – Rhythm Doctor
17th May – Flying Mojito Bros
24th May – closed for private event
Want the place to yourself? Get in touch
ARE ALL TICKETS GONE? Don't worry, there are also limited tickets on the door – get down early to get down!
|20:00 - 01:00||Free admission|
SUPERMAX, Happy Face, 14 Handyside St, King's Cross, London, N1C 4DN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Friday Nights at SUPERMAX, You should also check out...