At Red Bar Weybridge, they pride themselves on serving fresh, innovative cocktails and giving you one of the best nights out in Surrey. Come and join their welcoming team who are happy to cater for your needs. They are always hosting regular events for our customers to enjoy, with live music and good…
George Michael Tribute
- No reviews.
- Red Bar Weybridge
The wonderous Rob Lamberti is back for another amazing night at RED paying tribute to the late George Michael!
Tickets include a free glass of prosecco and can be upgraded to include a meal cooked by our brilliant chefs!
Make sure to head over to our website to reserve your tables early to avoid any disappointment
Doors open at 18.30 and food will be served shortly after. Rob will start performing from 20.30 - so be ready to sing and dance the night away!
This is an evening you most certainly DON'T want to miss!!!!
|George Michael Tribute - Food||18:30 - 00:00||£45.00|
|George Michael Tribute - Standard||18:30 - 00:00||£35.00|
105 Queens Rd, KT13 9UJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.