Nestled comfortably on the banks of the River Wey, the Weyside is an idyllic country pub that's become a favourite amongst Guildford's nature-enthusiasts. A stone's throw away from the picturesque coddled high street, the pubs elegant terrace overlooks a vibrant green field and hangs over the river that…
Halloween Kids Art Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Weyside
On Halloween, as the light starts to fade but before the trick or treating begins, step into the warmth of The Weyside and join us as we create far-away skyscapes with make-believe houses and get as spooky as we dare…
This is a workshop for children with their grown-ups and will be run by Kate Alger, a Guildford artist who also runs a successful after-school art and craft club for primary
During the workshop you will be introduced to a few magical arty tricks and techniques and will then create your own composition using these techniques. We will be using watercolour paints so shouldn’t get messy but you’re very welcome to bring an apron just in case. Examples shown are to give you an idea of the sort of thing that you might like to create.
Ticket include all materials and a soft drink for the child and a glass of prosecco their grown-up.
Suitable for children 6+
Halloween Kids Art Workshop
Masterpiece creation with all the materials, a soft drink and a glass of prosecco
|14:00 - 16:00||£25.00|
Millbrook, GU1 3XJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.