As a former Elizabethan coach house, The Farm House is full of character, charm and traditional features mixed with modern design. Located in the historic market town of West Malling, it’s the perfect place to relax with a refreshing drink & some delicious food after a spot of shopping or for an…
- No reviews.
- The Farm House & The Cow Shed
Mitch Benn - Headliner
MITCH BENN is not only one of the most sought-after acts on the comedy circuit but is widely acknowledged as one of the best writer/performers of comic songs in the country. Mitch began his comedy career in Edinburgh in 1994. He moved to London in 1996 and quickly established himself as a comedy club “headliner” as well as a favourite on the university circuit.
Mitch is a regular writer and performer on “The Now Show” for BBC Radio 4 and “It’s Been a Bad Week” for BBC Radio 2. Three series of his successful Radio 4 show, “Mitch Benn’s Crimes Against Music” have been broadcast so far. He also presents “The Mitch Benn Music Show” on BBC Radio 7.
“Well crafted, well sung, his songs are just plain funny” The Guardian
“Fresh, original and simply marvellous”Cue
“Essential viewing” Time Out
“Song after song of exquisitely crafted satire” The Scotsman
Neil McFarlane - Support
Neil started his comedy career in Scotland 16 years ago, where he remains a regular act at the highly-regarded Stand Comedy Clubs in Glasgow & Edinburgh.
He now performs in locations across the length and breadth of the British Isles, attracting widespread concern, and has also entertained international audiences in places as far-flung as Tenerife, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania, the Czech Republic, the two Channel Islands you can actually get to, Florida, California and Kent.
“A clear ability to craft a gag.” Chortle
Russell Hicks - Compere
Anyone who has seen Russell Hicks knows that it is never the same show twice. Taking a different approach to most comedians, Russell Hicks weaves improvisation with stream of conscious delivery that has moved many audience members to return for two nights in a row. Nothing in this biography can do his act justice other than to say, you just have to see him live.
“Astonishing, astonishing and astonishing. He simply took the roof of the place leaving people talking about his act all night. His entire 20 minutes was totally improvised based entirely on audience interaction. It did help that we had one member of the audience who looked like the twin brother of Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm and provided Russell with so much material to improv on. Based on this one gentlemens comments, Russell created a world where he is doing a West End show about willy-helicopters, the 28th October is now International Toothpaste Day and his performance last night was just a figment of the gentlemans imagination. The audience were at times almost collapsing with laughter on the floor and I was one of them. Watching Russell Hicks last night was reminiscent of watching early Ross Noble on stage. Brilliant” Cheeky Monkey Comedy Club
Doors open from 7pm for seating, performance starts at 8pm.
We will be offering 25% off food before the event for all ticket holders.
|Farmhouse Comedy Night||20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
97-99, High Street, ME19 6NA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.