Set in a 300 year old converted barn, The Red Barn is a traditional country pub in Blindley Heath, Lingfield, in Surrey. Serving high quality comfort food, The Red Barn offers classic British favourites, while a drinks list featuring around the world wines and a great range of real ale & craft beers…
Chefs Table: Celebration of Game
- No reviews.
- The Red Barn
You've asked - we've listened.
Our Clever Head Chef Hugh has been squirrelled away studiously concocting on a 7-course autumn tasting menu to rival all others.
It's jam-packed with all your favourite seasonal eats. We're talking gorgeously game-y smoked venison, earthy morels, plump blackberries, a pumpkin-tastic pud, and perfectly prepared pheasant.
And it's choc-a-bloc with our hit-the-spot wines that pair perfectly - sure to stick a grin on your face.
With landlord Jonathan hosting you in our 500-year-old converted barn, our-wine expert Poppy guiding you through the wine pairings, plus Head Chef Hugh talking us through his dishes - it's sure to be a foodie's dream.
Limited tickets available - prebooked only.
Celebration of Game
7 course tasting menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Celebration of Game with Wine
7 course tasting menu with wine pairings
|19:00 - 22:00||£80.00|
The Red Barn, Tandridge Lane, RH7 6LL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.