A Christmas Carol at The King & Queen Caterham
- No reviews.
- King & Queen
Open Bar Theatre, the team behind Fuller's Shakespeare in the Garden are back, bringing the fun to Fuller's pubs with a 4 person performance of ‘A Christmas Carol’ this December.
On Christmas Eve, Ebenezer Scrooge, a bitter old miser, is visited by the ghost of his former business partner Jacob Marley. Desperate to convince him of the error of his ways, Marley sends three ghosts to lead Scrooge through his past, present and future. The spirit (or spirits in this case) of Christmas will be brought to life in this classic tale. In true Open Bar style, this show will be family friendly, engaging and full of laughs. Expect Victorian costume, ghostly apparitions and, of course, barrels of Christmas cheer.
While we fully intend to keep your cosy and warm with lashings of mulled wine, this is an outside event in our gorgeous marquee so warm clothing is advised!
Tickets are priced at £12.50 per person. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
In light of the current covid situation we would like to reassure all our guests that the safety of our cast and customers is our upmost priority and we take every precaution to ensure we are a covid safe environment including ventilation throughout our pub and distanced seating were possible. We would ask that though face masks are not mandatory, they are worn where possible and that reasonable social distancing is maintained around cast and audience members.
Should you need to cancel due to covid related issues we will of course re-fund your ticket in full.
Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the show!
|General Admission||19:30 - 21:00||£12.50|
34 High Street, CR3 5UA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.