Grayshott's Greatest Dog Show
- No reviews.
- Fox & Pelican
Presenting Grayshott's greatest dog show, We would like to invite you to our family fun day. Free entry open to all! The Fox and Pelican will be holding a BBQ, competition classes, outside entertainment, free water and treats for dogs as well as hosting some special guests!
Are you up for facing the judges, pub dog Bonnie and dog show host Amy?
Offering 4 different classes at £5 per entry (tickets available online)
You and your pooch could be titled a winner at Grayshott's Greatest dog show with prizes up for grabs!
Classes include... Owner who looks like their dog, Best junior handler, Best fancy dress, Best rescue dog.
Owner who looks like their dog
Class entry for one dog and one handler. Class start time 1pm.
|13:00 - 14:00||£5.00|
Best junior handler
Class entry for one dog and one handler under 16 years. Class start time 2pm.
|14:00 - 15:00||£5.00|
Best fancy dress
Class entry for one dog and one handler. Both dog and/or handler in fancy dress of their choice. Class start time 3pm
|15:00 - 16:00||£5.00|
Best rescue dog
Class entry for one dog and one handler. Class start time 4pm.
|16:00 - 17:00||£5.00|
Headley Road, GU26 6LG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.