The Bear is an idyllic country pub steeped in history that’s been providing the locals of Cobham with a place to retreat since the 1700’s. Recently refurbished and intent on being the heart and soul of Cobham, they're opening their doors and inviting you in to have a look at the fantastic transformation…
Martin Millers Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Bear Cobham
Calling all food and gin lovers!!
We are proud to announce The Bear's first supper club - a dinner under the stars event.
Dine with us al fresco with live music from Tim de Graw.
Martin Millers and head chef Ryan have partnered up to bring you 3 mouthwatering courses paired perfectly with 3 hand crafted Martin Millers cocktails.
Atlantic king prawns, Marie rose, baby gem lettuce, Young's sourdough
Charred asparagus, poached heritage egg, hollandaise
Beef shin bourguignon, pearl onions, mashed potato, bobby beans
Somerset Brie & Nutbourne tomato tart, ale onion chutney, sautéed new potatoes, watercress
Breaded garlic chicken supreme, pan fried Hispi cabbage, wild mushrooms
British strawberry & gooseberry Eton mess, heritage egg white meringue, shortbread
*all guests will have a choice of 1 starter, main, and dessert*
Enjoy 3 courses + 3 Martin Millers Cocktails in our Riverhill Room. Supper club hosted by Sabrina and Mikul from Martin Millers
|19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
The Bear, River Hill, KT11 3DX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.