Quality seafood dishes and a tranquil riverside setting is up for grabs at Anglers. The Teddington pub also has a large terrace, attracting sunseekers with alfresco food and drink. However, the watering hole also boasts a roaring fire, perfect for the colder months, and a playground for the little ones…
A Christmas Carol at The Anglers
- No reviews.
Open Bar Theatre, the team behind Fuller's Shakespeare in the Garden are back, bringing the fun to Fuller's pubs with a 4 person performance of ‘A Christmas Carol’ this December.
On Christmas Eve, Ebenezer Scrooge, a bitter old miser, is visited by the ghost of his former business partner Jacob Marley. Desperate to convince him of the error of his ways, Marley sends three ghosts to lead Scrooge through his past, present and future. The spirit (or spirits in this case) of Christmas will be brought to life in this classic tale. In true Open Bar style, this show will be family friendly, engaging and full of laughs. Expect Victorian costume, ghostly apparitions and, of course, barrels of Christmas cheer.
The event will take place in our gorgeous heated marquee but please be aware it is outside so warm clothing is advised!
Tickets are priced at £12.50 per person. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
|General Admission - 5pm||17:00 - 18:15||£12.50|
|General Admission - 8pm||20:00 - 21:15||£12.50|
The Anglers, 3 Broom Road, TW11 9NR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.