Nestled in the heart of St Albans, steeped in history, Alban's Well is a friendly spot for drinks with friends or a tasty dinner. The town centre venue is open from breakfast through to dinner, offering a great selection of beers, cask ales and speciality gin. The team here offer a social dining experience…
Sustainable Christmas Wreath Making Workshop
- No reviews.
- Alban’s Well
Join our in-person workshop and create a gorgeous wreath to dress your door - with customizable decoration options
Learn how to make a beautiful Christmas wreath with St Albans Cathedral Florist, Jill Harvey who will show you, step-by-step and offer bespoke guidance on how to make your luxury wreath, lasting you to Christmas and beyond.
You can create your own style wreath using an assortment of fresh, seasonal foliage and an option of traditional and modern embellishments. Jill will be on hand to guide you in delivering your choices to create a wreath that is unique to you! They will last beyond Christmas so you can display up til the new year!
Ticket costs includes:
- 3 hour workshop with St Albans Cathedral Florist, Jill Florist
- All the materials you need to create your Christmas wreath from foliage and pine cones to ribbons and secateurs
- A glass of mulled wine/mulled apple and an assortment of canapes!
52 St Peters Street, AL1 3DY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.