The Argentine Asado Experience
- The Chilterns Fox
Our traditional "Asado a la Estaca" is coming back to The Chilterns Fox.
This time we are creating a fully Argentine Experience, which starts at 10.30 am with a Martin Milesi Masterclass. Martin will be talking about the history of the relationship between British & Argentine culture and food, whilst teaching the Asado style - cooking with spikes and fire pits.
The class is totally optional and it is included in the £45 ticket price for the day. After the masterclass, guests will be treated to a "Picada Argentina", with charcuterie, cheeses, and empanadas accompanied by vermouth & soda, the classic Argentine way to start the Sunday family lunch.
That will then lead on to the real deal: wonderful grass-fed Aberdeen Angus beef from our friends at Hollands Farm, cooked on the fire from 5 am and accompanied by roasted red pepper & smoked garlic; tomato and onion salad; potatoes, eggs & parsley, and other creations from our chefs. The lunch will conclude with a creme caramel & dulce de leche dessert.
This is just a part of the experience - the rest is a surprise! So please reserve your places for our fantastic banquet in the middle of The Chiltern Hills, as there is a limit of 50 places.
Ibstone Rd, HP14 3XT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.