Sail Through Tower Bridge
- Tower Millennium Pier
Sail in a historic wooden barge from Tower Pier to Greenwich and back. See Tower Bridge opening for you as you go. Built in 1923, this boat is one of the few remaining boat of it’s kind left in the world.
This is a truly special and unique way to explore the city. Sail past The Tower of London, City Hall, Canary Wharf and down to Greenwich Pier opposite the beautiful National Maritime Museum then returning back to Tower Pier.
There is a bar below deck in case you would like to buy some drinks. Cream tea with a hot drink will be available to buy on our afternoon voyages. Hot soup (vegetarian option available) will be available to buy on our evening voyage.
Thames sailing barge adventure with Tower Bridge opening
Professional skipper and support team
Indoor and outdoor space
DRINKS AND FOOD
There will be a bar below deck to buy nautical ales, wine and soft drinks. Cream tea with a hot drink will be available to buy on our afternoon voyages. Hot soup (vegetarian option available) will be available to buy on our evening voyage.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Warm and waterproof clothes in case it’s cold or wet when you go out on deck. Sensible shoes.
|Saturday 13th April 2019 - 15.00pm||15:00 - 17:45||£30.00|
|Saturday 13th April 2019 - 18.00pm||18:00 - 21:00||£30.00|
|Saturday 27th April 2019 - 15.00pm||15:00 - 17:15||£30.00|
|Saturday 27th April 2019 - 17.30pm||17:30 - 19:30||£30.00|
|Saturday 1st June 2019 - 14.30pm||14:30 - 17:15||£30.00|
|Saturday 1st June 2019 - 17.30pm||17:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
|Saturday 6th July 2019 - 17.30pm||17:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
|Saturday 6th July 2019 - 20.15pm||20:15 - 22:00||£30.00|
|Saturday 13th July 2019 - 13.00pm||13:00 - 15:30||£30.00|
|Saturday 13th July 2019 - 15.45pm||15:45 - 18:30||£30.00|
|Saturday 14th September 2019 - 14.45pm||14:45 - 17:15||£30.00|
|Saturday 14th September 2019 - 17.30pm||17:30 - 19:45||£30.00|
Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT
City of London
Tower Gateway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.