The Last Ever Independent Birmingham Festival At The Bond
- The Bond
Introducing The Last Ever Independent Birmingham Festival At The Bond.
That’s right folks, all good things come to an end and we’re sad to announce that this will be our last ever Independent Birmingham Festival at The Bond. So let’s go out with a bang, shall we? We’ve curated the very best food/drink line-up we’ve ever had for an IB Festival (seriously folks, it’s insanely good), and this is set to be our greatest event yet!
Join us on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September for another fantastic IB Festival, taking place at the stunning canal-side setting of The Bond. Every year this event sells out, but if you did managed to get tickets to our previous sold out events, you’ll know what we’re all about. If it’s your first time, then expect a spectacular line-up of pop-up restaurants, cocktail bars, street food, craft beer, natural wine, coffee, independent retailers, and live music from local bands. This event is seriously unmissable.
Don’t miss out on our final ever IB Festival at The Bond, and make sure you join us for a truly incredible celebration of Brum’s independent scene.
Tickets cost just £10 – children under 12 go free, no ticket required.
Note: Grab your tickets fast to avoid missing out - this event WILL sell out!
|Saturday 26th September 2020|
|Sunday 27th September 2020|
180-182, Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.