Comedy on Tap at The Ship Inn
- Ship Inn Wokingham
Serving Up Freshly Brewed Laughs in the Pub
Spring is in the air and life is looking up, which means there has never been a better time to laugh than now! And where better place to do it than with us? Fuller’s and The Comedy Store are proud to have come together to make sure that virtual fun is a thing of the past and you’re laughing out loud once again at The Ship Inn. Expect a night of familiar faces and new material as The Comedy Store floods your local pub with endless belly-laughs in Comedy on Tap.
We’re transforming The Ship Inn into a pop-up Comedy Store for the night, keeping each show intimate, as comedy should be. We’ve tapped (yet another tap pun) into the most talented and varied stand-up comedians in our line-up, to fulfil everyone’s comedic acquired taste and to put on shows that’ll leave your ribs feeling tickled and your jaws aching with joy!
So come down, grab a drink and have a side-splitting night of laughter at Comedy on Tap.
Please arrive by 7pm for an 7.30pm start.
|Comedy on Tap at The Ship Inn||19:00 - 22:30||£17.00|
104 Peach Street, RG40 1XH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.