Film & Fizz - The English Patient
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Enjoy a screening of The English Patient as you sip on a glass of fizz in the hotel's luxury Screening Room, complete with an indulgent three-course dinner or roast in Indigo.
About The English Patient
Hana, a nurse, tends to a plane crash victim who is on his deathbed. While doing so, she discovers a way to heal herself.
Meal in Indigo
Enjoy a three-course dinner or weekend roast in Indigo, One Aldwych’s innovative, dairy and gluten-free modern British restaurant.
Saturday 21 August - 5.30pm Dinner, followed by Film Screening with a glass of Fizz & Popcorn
Sunday 22 August - 2.30pm Film Screening with a glass of Fizz & Popcorn, followed by Weekend Roast
Three-course Dinner or Weekend Roast, Screening, glass of Fizz and Popcorn (inc. service charge) | £75 per person
Dinner & Screening - Saturday 21st August
<p>Includes three-course dinner, glass of fizz, popcorn and the film screening. </p>
|17:30 - 23:00||£75.00|
Roast & Screening - Sunday 22nd August
<p>includes three-course weekend roast, glass of fizz, popcorn and the film screening. </p>
|14:30 - 18:30||£75.00|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.