Film & Fizz - Miracle On 34th Street
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Enjoy a screening of Miracle on 34th Street as you sip a glass of champagne in the hotel's luxury Screening Room, with an indulgent Sunday Roast beforehand.
Due to the current government restrictions capacity will be limited to 15 in the screening room and face masks should be worn in the screening room unless you are eating or drinking.
About Miracle on 34th Street
When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalised as insane, a young lawyer decided to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing. The 1947 classic staring Edmund Gwenn, Maureen O'Hara and John Payne.
Before the movie, enjoy a three-course Roast in Indigo, One Aldwych’s innovative, dairy and gluten-free modern British restaurant.
Sunday 13 December - 2.00pm Sunday Roast, followed by Film Screening & Champagne
Three-course Roast Lunch, Screening, Champagne and Popcorn (inc. service charge) | £67.50 per person
Roast and Screening - Sunday 13 December
includes Champagne, popcorn and three-course Roast in Indigo
|14:00 - 18:30||£67.50|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.