Film & Fizz - Emma
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Sit back, relax and watch the beloved romantic comedy Emma, whilst sipping on a chilled glass of Lallier Champagne in our private Screening Room. Round up the evening with an indulgent three-course dinner in Indigo or Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar. Treat Mum with a special Mother's Day Sunday screening.
Based on the beloved comedy by Jane Austen, this glittering satire of social class follows the handsome, clever and rich Emma Woodhouse as she meddles in the romantic affairs of her friends and loved ones. Her latest venture is to find a suitable match for her friend Harriet Smith, but Emma must adventure through misguided matches and romantic missteps to find a love for herself that has been there all along.
Following the movie, choose to enjoy a three-course dinner in either Indigo, One Aldwych’s innovative, dairy and gluten-free modern British restaurant or the Spanish dining destination, Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar.
Friday 20 & Saturday 21 March
6.30pm Film Screening & Champagne followed by Dinner (inc. service charge) | £62 per person
Sunday 22 March - Indigo only - Mother's Day Screening
4.30pm Film Screening & Champagne followed by Dinner (inc. service charge) | £62 per person
|General Admission||18:30 - 22:00||£62.00|
|General Admission||16:30 - 20:30||£62.00|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.