Film & Fizz - Downton Abbey
- No reviews.
- One Aldwych
Sit back, relax and watch the highly anticipated movie of the year, Downton Abbey whilst sipping on a chilled glass of Lallier Champagne in our private Screening Room. Round up the evening with an indulgent dinner in Indigo or Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar. Alternatively choose to enjoy our brunch experience with a two-course set menu in Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar followed by the movie.
About Downton Abbey
The wait is finally over as old favourites from the beloved television series return to the screen in the most anticipated movie of the year. The Crawley's and their intrepid staff prepare for the most important moment of their lives – the King and Queen of England are coming to Downton Abbey. But a royal visit brings an abundance of scandal, romance and intrigue, leaving the future of Downton Abbey hanging in uncertainty.
Dinner or Brunch
Following the movie, choose to enjoy a three-course dinner in either Indigo, One Aldwych’s innovative, dairy and gluten-free modern British restaurant or the Spanish dining destination, Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar. If you are joining us for brunch, you will enjoy a two-course set brunch in Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar before experiencing the film. A two-course dinner will be served for our Monday Movie Night screenings.
Friday 11 & Saturday 12 October
6.30pm Film Screening & Champagne followed by Dinner (inc. service charge) | £62 per person
Sunday 13 October - Indigo only
4.30pm Film Screening & Champagne followed by Dinner (inc. service charge) | £62 per person
Monday 14 October - Monday Movie Club in Indigo only
6.30pm Film Screening & Champagne followed by Dinner (inc. service charge) | £51 per person
|General Admission||18:30 - 22:00||£62.00|
|General Admission||16:30 - 20:30||£62.00|
Monday Movie Club
|18:30 - 22:00||£51.00|
1 Aldwych, WC2B 4BZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.