NYE Ice Queen Party - Nottingham
- All Bar One
Gather your squad for All Bar One's Ice Queen party this New Year's Eve sponsored by Absolut vodka.
Receive a welcome Absolut cocktail & a glass of Prosecco at midnight to toast in the new year! With a live DJ, an exclusive area and late opening it's the only place to celebrate the start of 2019!
Buy tickets now for only £14.95 per person.
Ice Queen NYE Party
Entry from 7pm on New Year's Eve includes 1 x Absolut cocktail on arrival and 1 x glass of Prosecco at midnight
|19:00 - 01:00||£14.95|
All Bar One, Unit 3, Weekday Cross, Nottingham, NG1 2GB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.