Nottingham Loves Cocktails
- Nottingham City Centre
- No reviews.
Nottingham Loves Cocktails - the city's first-ever cocktail festival - is launching this April!
Seven days of mixing, shaking, creating, drinking, tasting, clinking, debating and sipping across some of the city’s coolest bars, restaurants, and venues.
Explore the city's best cocktail establishments and join us for one-off events, tasting dinners, masterclass sessions, competitions, and parties to celebrate the art of mixing.
Wristbands get you:
- discounted £5 selected cocktails at participating bars throughout the entire week of the festival.
- free entry into all festival events throughout the week*
Your tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at a designated hub in Nottingham City Centre. The hub will be announced shortly.
Timetable coming soon.
Taking place 24th - 30th April
The festival and events takes place across 16 of the city's finest venues that include: 400 Rabbits; Boilermaker; Brass Monkey; Bunk Ribs; Bunker; Curious Manor, Curious Tavern; Curious Townhouse; Das Kino; Lacemarket Hotel; Pepper Rocks; Rub; Rum House; Pillar Box; Suede; Red Dog Saloon and Orange Tree.
25p of each wristband goes to the industry charity Hospitality Aid.
About Nottingham Loves Cocktails:
A week designed for cocktail lovers, Loves Cocktails is an exciting new 7-day long festival arriving in Nottingham this April.
The first of its kind in the Nottingham, the festival serves up a jampacked schedule of events, tastings, workshops and parties that take place across the city centre in 16 of the best bars and venues. Each participating bar is teaming up with a premium spirits brand to serve £5 selected cocktails for festival wristband holders. There will be a minimum of 3 discounted drink in each venue and you can see which spirit bars have teamed up with in the festival booklet and online.
Getting involved in Nottingham Loves Cocktails couldn’t be easier. Simply, buy your wristband online for £10 (trade, student and early bird concessions available) and then collect it from our designated cocktail hub in the city centre. With your wristband you can enjoy unlimited £5 cocktails at participating bars and gain exclusive access to all of the events throughout the week!
You must be 18+ to purchase a wristband - ID may be required upon collection
You must exchange your tickets for a wristband in advance of all events. Tickets will not be accepted as a form of entry.
You must have a wristband to take part in any of the weeks events and to take advantage of discounted cocktails in all participating bars.
*some events require advance booking and additional payment. See timetable and individual events for details.
|Adult Festival Wristband||12:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Trade Festival Wristband
For bar/hospitality industry employees only. Proof of employment required upon collection
|12:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
Student Festival Wristband
NUS card/proof of course required upon collection
|12:00 - 00:00||£7.50|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.