HEARTBREAKERS - Nottingham’s Biggest VIP Experience
- No reviews.
- The Wine Room
What’s The Motive UK Presents HEARTBREAKERS
You don't need no other body.....
The Sexiest Saturday Night in Notts
★ MUSIC POLICY:
R&B / Hip-Hop / Afrobeats / Bashment / Amapiano / Party Classics / Slow Jams
Celebrating all things music and culture, we’re bringing non-stop vibes, good energy and all the freshest anthems, all night! This is not an event to miss!
Expect to hear artists including WizKid, Davido, Burna Boy, J Hus, Olamide, Kojo Funds, Afro B, Teni The Entertainer, Tiwa Savage, Beenie Man, Elephant Man, Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul, Mavado, Popcaan, Spice, Tony Matterhorn, Drake, Konshens.
Birthdays/Tables - Contact Danny - 07799084645 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Manager Contact: Danny for Tickets, Birthdays, Groups and Info
Dress code: Smart Casual No Hats / No Hoods
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 1AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
|Final Release ticket||22:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|Last Chance Ticket||22:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
The Wine Room, 7, High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HF
what's the motive
More from What's The Motive
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.