Picking up where Pulp Fiction left off, we are continuing our Film & Food nights with a special screening of the all time classic that is Casablanca, with a specially devised menu inspired by the culinary delights of Morocco. papa Join us for this 1942 cinematic masterpiece as we give the place a “Rick’s Café” makeover – there’ll be music, a pop-up bar and a delicious meal* freshly prepared by Papa Ganoush, who’ll be bringing their heady, spicy flavours of the Middle East along for this magic carpet ride. What more could you want than to kick back and watch one the best films of all time, while dining on delicious food made by fabulous chefs who really know their way around a spice rack?
*Vegetarian option available. Please drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org when ordering so we know just how much veggie deliciousness to set aside for you!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Toffee Factory is a beautifully refurbished new building providing high quality, contemporary serviced office space for a range of digital and creative businesses, from start-ups in a shared workspace to larger offices for established companies. It is managed by Creative Space Management, an award winning property management and consultancy company that operates workspaces and urban realm for clusters of knowledge based businesses including digital and creative industries.