SHOWTUNES & FILTH with Tom Harlow
*TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR £10!*
Tom Harlow returns to Newcastle after a spectacular solo show debut at Prohibition bar in 2017. He will be bringing you new songs, filthier parodies, more lipsynching, lots of glitter and dance breaks galore in this 90min extravaganza featuring this international and award winning, showboy and his unique blend of showtunes & FILTH!
Expect lots of classic musical numbers, raunchy dancing, pop covers, ballsy ballads, disney medleys and songs that will have your toes tapping and just gagging to sing along again. All taking place while you enjoy some hard liquor, elquent cocktails or craft beers courtesy of Newcastle's finest "bijoux" venue the Prohibition Cabaret Bar.
Door Price: £10
Seating is limited so the first 30 tickets sold will get reserved seating, the rest will be first come first served. If you have any special requirements please email email@example.com and Tom and Prohibition Bar will do their best to help.
Who is Tom Harlow?
Tom Harlow is an international and award winning showboy, stripper, producer, compère and real life merman. He has travelled as far as Bangkok, Paris, Berlin and all round the UK too. He was voted by 21st Century Burlesque as one of the UKs Top 20 performers of 2016 and 2017 and crowned Amsterdam King of Boylesque last year too. He is glamour and filth in equal measures and as known as the dirtiest showboy in town. Tom is a classically trained singer originally and has had his own solo show for over 5 years at The Riding Room where he regularly sings and performs twice a week.
This is an advance ticket price for Showtunes & FILTH on June 24th
Arch 3 Brandling Street NE8 2BA
Arch 3 Brandling Street NE8 2BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.