Cocktails in the City Manchester 2018
* Please note the dates of this event have changed and the event will now take place on Friday 2nd - Saturday 3rd November. Existing ticket holders have been contacted and their tickets will be transferred to the new dates or alternatively they can access a refund. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - we look forward to seeing you in Manchester this autumn.*
We invite you to get shoulder-to-shoulder with twenty of Manchester's finest bars and bartenders under one roof for an evening of unforgettable cocktail experiences.
Discover complex flavours, new venues and appreciate the art of the mixed drink in the professional hands of Manchester's leading mixologists.
From the Northern Quarter to Spinningfields in just a few short steps each bar will be popping up in partnership with a worlds leading drinks brand to give you a bar/brand cocktail experience and a full line up of bars and additional tasting experiences will be announced in due course.
What will you discover?
2018 Line up to be announced:
Bar and Partner Brand Line Up 2017:
The Alchemist & St Germain
Almost Famous &
Arcane & Courvoisier
Be At One & Havana Club
Cottonopolis & Sauvelle Vodka
The Fitzgerald & Monkey Shoulder
Hawksmoor & Deaths Door Gin
Hula & El Jimador
The Laundrette & De Borgen
The Liquor Store & Bacardi Ocho
Lost In Tokyo & Jim Beam Double Oak
Manchester House & Auchentoshan
Red Door & Cointreau
Revolucian De Cuba & Bacardi
Roc & Rye & Makers Mark
Rosso & Antica Formula
Roxy Ballroom & Larios Gin
Science and Industry & Havana Club
Tattu & Chivas Regal
Tusk & Edinburgh Gin
The Wash House & Lanique
All additional cocktails on the evening are £6.50.
New Century Hall Corporation Street M60 4ES
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.