The Searcys catering team at Blenheim Palace are delighted to announce a one off dining experience with Steven Edwards, winner of ‘Master Chef: The Professionals’ 2013.
Having trained in some of the best AA Rosette and Michelin kitchens in the country, Steven and his partner Josh set up etch food, offering customers unique dining experiences in a fun, interactive and non-pretentious atmosphere.
We are delighted to be welcoming this concept to Blenheim Palace where Steven and Josh will be hosting the preparation and delivery of four courses live in the beautiful surroundings of The Orangery, overlooking The Duke’s formal Italian gardens.
A glass of Champagne on arrival
Four Course Menu by Steven Edwards and Josh Stanzl
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Contact 01993 810518 (0900-1500 Monday - Friday) or mail email@example.com
Searcys at Blenheim Palace
Since 1847, Searcys have been fortunate enough to provide catering of the very highest standard to English society and we are immensely proud of our
catering partnership with Blenheim Palace.
Drawing on our experience in some of the most iconic buildings in London and beyond, we are experts in providing innovative and bespoke catering to discerning clients. We believe that any special event taking place at Blenheim Palace deserves catering that lives up to the remarkable surroundings. As the in-house caterer for events and fine dining at the Palace, we have unrivaled experience and inside knowledge to make our catering vision a reality for our clients. We specialise in catering to all areas of the Palace and for all culinary tastes including, Asian, Indian, European and World Choices. Our catering philosophy is driven by a commitment to exceptionally high standards of quality and underpinned by a commitment to using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients to ensure your exclusive event at Blenheim Palace is unforgettable.