- Footlights House
RACHEL HAS 10,000 HEADS AND A BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
Everything in Rachel’s life is crumbling. She has suffered a whirlwind of abuse, but now is the abused becoming the abuser? With a villainous father and a new lovable love interest, can she break free from her prison of torment, or will she forever remain a pawn in a squiggly wiggly game of oopsies?
Come experience Rachel, and thirteen other exciting characters, in this winding tale of drama, plunging deep into melodrama, surrealism… and realism in a unique piece of theatre.
Happyminds Hospital (previously titled Rachel) is a new play by award winning theatre practitioner/director and Manchester Hub drama acting coach Stevie Helps. Based on the author's own experiences of the downside of mental health and psychiatric hospitals, this production features touching live music with dark and emotional content. Warning: Dark themes and swearing.
|Full price (advance booking)||19:00 - 21:30||£10.00|
|Concession (advance booking)||19:00 - 21:30||£8.00|
Footlights House, 48 Kansas Avenue, Manchester, M50 2GL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.