Cafe Beermoth is a craft beer haven in Manchester. You'll find this Eden of ales in Manchester's Spring Gardens, where City workers will be able to start off their days with a proper cup of coffee before getting their lips around a smooth pint in the evening. Step inside and you'll quickly discoverthat…
- No reviews.
- Café Beermoth
'Meet the brewer' events are sooo 2016. For the launch of this year's exclusive Beer Week collabs, we're doing a bit of brewer speed dating instead.
We've arranged two guided crawls to take you round all five launch venues during the evening. In each venue you'll meet the collaborating brewers who'll talk you through a quick tasting of their beer.
But to make things even spicier, we're adding a competitive element.
The lads from the Beernomicon podcast will lead one crawl, while MBW organisers Connor and Jai will lead the other. It's up to you to pick a side.
In our final venue, 57 Thomas Street, both teams will go head-to-head in a quiz to decide the victors, with beery prizes up for grabs. Participants will be asked to consider a voluntary £5 contribution to homelessness charity Street Support.
Join the MBW organisers for a tour of our collaboration launch venues.
|18:30 - 22:30||Free admission|
40 Spring Gardens M2 1EN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.