Brunch With Birch Manchester
- Fabulous Central Manchester Venue!
ARE YOU READY MANCHESTER?!...
The ultimate camptastic, gawjus and very very stunning day drag extravaganza is about to crash land into Manchester this year!
A boozy bottomless brunch hosted by the ALIEN ICON JUNO BIRCH! with appearances from some of the best and most fabulous drag artists in the UK.
Each ticket guarantees:
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girl or boys day out, a birthday celebration, hen party or just a reason to get together and watch some of the best drag in the country, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautifully strange world of Brunch With Birch!
YES! THATS HAPPENING....... Stunning.
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish, veggie or vegan option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
** We can easily accommodate large groups! Just purchase the number of individual tickets you require for your group and we will ensure you are all sat together! Don't forget GROUP SPECIAL - 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add 10 tickets or multiples thereof to your basket and the discount will automatically be applied **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12.30pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT AND COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1.30pm-3.00pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1.30pm
BRUNCH ENDS 5.00pm
Check out our other fabulous events here - www.fabulousbeyondproductions.com
Brunch With Birch & Bottomless Ticket
This ticket entitles you to brunch & bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours. Arrival time 12.30pm.
|12:30 - 17:00||£43.95|
Fabulous Central Manchester Venue!, We will confirm venue via email a few weeks before your event, ., Manchester, M1 111
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Customers are advised to follow all government guidance around households and support social bubble restrictions when booking for your group.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We are being as flexible as possible with tickets in light of Covid-19. If the event is postponed, then the tickets remain valid and can be transferred to any upcoming date. If you are unwell and unable to attend, 48 hours notice must be given if you would like to move your date to allow us adequate time to fill your spot.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. BWB and Tribeca fully promote responsible drinking and if any customer appears to be abusing the bottomless drinks service or appears overly intoxicated, then they may have their bottomless limited, which is a legal requirement.