Manchester Valentine Single’s Party | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- Man With The Fish
Stand back Manchester singles, SpeedDater is coming in with a Lock & Key party to beat all others this Valentine's day! Join us and 200 other singles for the most romantic night of the year! With love in the air and true romance everywhere, this event is a must.
Prepare yourself for the BIGGEST and BEST Valentine's Party in Manchester. Man with the Fish is a laid back bar in the Northern Quarter, with an amazing cocktail list and a good selection of wine, Man with the Fish is a perfect place to party away the night. The party will be in the basement club. Food is available too, which means you can relax knowing that you don’t have to face the kebab shop queues at the end of the night! You’ll have to find another way to let her wear your jacket, lads!
Celebrate the evening with other fabulous singles just like you. SpeedDater has had the busiest Valentine's party for the last 19 years running, so join us for the party of the year and see why we are London's favourite singles events company!
Continue to watch this space as we add even more fun to the evening's entertainment...
Lock and Key Party
The evening will begin with our entertaining ice-breaking game to help introduce you to as many singles as possible. We’ve organised a lock and key ice-breaker, the perfect way to spark up that initial conversation. All women will be given locks, while the men will be given keys. Your job is to find the one that matches with you. If you find your match, you're in for a chance of winning some incredible prizes. You can match with more than one guest, so make sure you meet as many people as you can.
Optional Speed Dating
In a separate room, speed dating sessions will be in full swing. You’ll be able to sign up at the event when registering.The speed dating sessions are a perfect way to get to know the other guests in three-minute intimate bursts. The 30-minute speed dating sessions are designed only as a 'taster' at the party. Remember, our speed dating sessions are always popular, so we would advise you to arrive by 7:15pm to guarantee yourself a place. The sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the matches tab. You'll be able to reconnect with everyone via our site, from 11 am the following morning, for FREE! At SpeedDater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story. Don’t forget about
SpeedDater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time, your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Make sure your profile is updated. Include a photo of yourself so you're visible to those attending the event. Once the event opens online, reach out to those you wish to see again, and continue to build that connection.
|Gents Tickets||19:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
|Ladies Tickets||19:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
78-88 High St, M4 1ES
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.