Inspired by a famous New York bar by the same name, TriBeCa is a buzzy bar and club on Canal Street. The loft-style space has been around since 1999 and has long been known for their range of diverse and inclusive club nights, from Club Feminista to Queer Alt Indie. Along with unique events, TriBeCa…
Manchester Lesbian Christmas Speed Dating | Ages 40-55
- No reviews.
Festive Evening of Speed Dating
Stop swiping and come join us for a seasonal Lesbian Christmas Jumper Speed Dating event. Grab your reindeer sweater or your Frosty The Snow Man hoodie and come along to meet the other fine and eligible singles looking for love. This event will be held at TriBeCa, one of the liveliest venues in Manchester. Sit amongst their festive decorations and relax, make real-life connections and meet your perfect partner in crime!
Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to find someone special in real life. Speed dating is the ideal way to meet up to 20 dates in one go. We are passionate about helping singles to find love in real life. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events!
What to Expect: Flirt, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will have around 4 minutes per date with every guy booked, with a short break in the middle to top up your drink and chit-chat. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
|Ladies ticket||19:00 - 21:30||£20.00|
50, Sackville Street, M1 3WF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.