Vegan Colombian supper club at Track Brewing Co
- No reviews.
- Track Brewing Co
Take a trip to Colombia without leaving Sheffield Street.
To celebrate Manchestrer Beer Week, those lovely folk from ¡Arepa Arepa Arepa! have teamed up with their pals at Track Brewing Co to bring you a special Colombian supper club with four courses of vegan food and matched beers.
Now this isn't fancy food, this is a taste of the cuisine you might get at a roadside cafe or at the table of a Colombian grandmother. They've put together the menu below in the hope that you will get to try something that you haven't tried before and experience the types of hearty meals which are eaten day in, day out in sunny Colombia.
The aim is to ensure you leave with a full stomach, an entertained set of taste-buds and a strong urge to buy a flight to Bogota.
Includes four dishes and four paired beers.
|19:30 - 22:30||£25.00|
5 Sheffield Street M1 2ND
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.