As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop around the world, our commitment to the health and safety of our customers and staff remain our utmost priority. Guided by the directions of the UK Government, we have made the regrettable yet necessary decision to close our restaurant until further notice…
Our Rikyū Brunch
Discover the essence of Japanese cuisine at our popular Rikyū Brunch.
Held on selected Saturdays, enjoy one of three brunch experiences with a Japanese-inspired signature cocktail on arrival, exquisite small plates and a choice of free-flowing prosecco, wine or Champagne alongside live entertainment
Our Weekend Rikyū Brunch experiences:
Koten: £35 per person
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Our Sake Bellini cocktail on arrival
Puremiamu: £55 per person
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Yuzu Osaka cocktail on arrival, complemented with prosecco and wine throughout*
Tokusen: £70 per person
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Lychee & Raspberry Fizz cocktail, complemented with champagne throughout*.
*Prosecco and Champagne are free-flowing for 90 minutes from your arrival booking time. One glass at a time per person on the table. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Our Sake Bellini Cocktail on arrival.
|12:30 - 14:30||£35.00|
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Yuzu Osaka cocktail on arrival complemented with prosecco and wine throughout.
|12:30 - 14:30||£55.00|
Our brunch experience, inclusive of a signature Lychee & Raspberry Fizz Cocktail, complemented with champagne throughout.
|12:30 - 14:30||£70.00|
Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, M2 5GP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.