Established in 1973, The Crown and Kettle is a great pub in the Northern Quarter on Oldham Road and not far from the city centre. It's situated within a Grade II listed building with bags of history (it used to be a court building), but the Crown and Kettle retains its charm with some of the most beautiful…
Meat, cheese and beer evening
- No reviews.
- The Crown & Kettle
The Crown & Kettle have teamed up with Hawkshead Brewery to hold a Cumbrian-themed evening of meat, cheese and beer.
Due to its strong farming background, Cumbria is renowned for the quality of its produce, so this is a chance to enjoy top-quality cured meat and cheese alongside beer from the Lake District's most well-respected brewery.
Hawkshead's creations range from the incredibly popular session ale Windermere Pale to more left-field beers like Tonka, an imperial porter made with tonka beans and cacao. So you're sure to be in for a treat.
Ticket-holders will be given a selection of meat and cheese, each paired with a special beer from Hawkshead.
Includes a selection of meats and cheeses, each paired with a Hawkshead beer.
|19:30 - 22:00||£17.50|
2 Oldham Road M4 5FE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.