Marble Brewery is a bit of an institution in Manchester – and The Marble Arch pub on Rochdale Road is where it all began! It was the very first pub in the Marble family (which now also includes 57 Thomas Street and Marble Beer House in Chorlton), and the listed building was the site of the breweryitself…
Black IPAs with John Clarke
- No reviews.
- The Marble Arch
According to Roger Protz, this abomination of a beer style is "worse than Hitler" - Marble don't agree, however.
The black india pale ale might seem to be a contradiction in terms but it is a varied and intriguing style that has produced a number of classic beers over the years.
So beer writer John Clarke will be on hand to guide you through the history, features and importance of an elusive and beguiling style in this tasting session.
It will include servings of some of the best representations of the style that Marble can get their hands on, as well as a very special collaboration with Northern Monk.
Includes a third of four beers.
|19:30 - 22:00||£12.00|
73 Rochdale Road, Ancoats M4 4HY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.