Voted "Manchester's Favourite Restaurant Opening of 2019" Three Little Words is like nowhere else in the city. Nestled within some extravagant and beautiful brick arches, just seconds from Deansgate, settle into the city' renowned distillery bar for incredible cocktails and fine dining. From the masterminds…
Manchester Cocktail Club
- No reviews.
- Three Little Words
Introducing the Manchester Cocktail Club with one of our all-time favourites: the Negroni. Brought to you by Manchester Gin & Three Little Words...
In the Manchester Cocktail Club we want to unite people who are passionate about a really good drink, not just to raise a glass together, but to get creative; to shake, stir and sip a concoction of your own making. We will explore the classics and where they came from and celebrate the delicate balance of a great drink.
You'll receive a classic on arrival - in the September Cocktail Club, the Negroni. Here you can try it in its original recipe while we talk about the history of the drink and its ingredients. Next, we'll prepare variations of the classic for you to try, demonstrating how you can combine different ingredients, garnishes and serving styles to transform a textbook drink into a unique, creative cocktail. Finally, with a selection of premium ingredients and all the equipment you'll need, you'll be guided in making your own Negroni. Go for a classic, recreating the original recipe, or take advantage of this wonderfully simple recipe to make it your own.
- 1 x Classic Negroni
- 2 x Samples of Negroni Variations
- 1 x Your Own Negroni - we'll provide the ingredients, guidance and garnishes for you to create your own
- Nibbles created by our chefs to perfectly complement the drinks
Cocktail Club - Negroni
Standard entry to Manchester Cocktail Club - Negroni
|19:30 - 21:00||£30.00|
The Spirit of Manchester Distillery, Watson Street, M3 4LP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.