Magic of Film Tour with Quizzes
- No reviews.
- In front of Wholefoods
Go on a Magic of Film themed walking tour of London. Get sorted into teams and test your film knowledge. Starting in Picadilly, we wend our way through Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and many more stops - each with its own showbiz backstory!
Walk in the footsteps of your favorite actors and screenwriters around the cinematic world of London. Your guide is a movie enthusiast, armed with weird and wonderful film trivia.
Meet your guide in Soho, where you will be put into teams - prepare to have your movie knowledge tested in our Silverscreen Quiz! There are several other games along the way with fabulous prizes to be won.
Visit the sites that inspired the movies, from Hitchcock’s classics and silent film, all the way through to Bond, Marvel movies and romcoms. We Finish the tour in front on Southwark Cathedral, which is a distance away from the start point
Please bring a facemask and allow for social distancing while on the tour.
|12pm||12:00 - 14:00||£25.00|
|5:30pm||17:30 - 18:30||£25.00|
In front of Wholefoods, 20, Glasshouse St,, London, W1B 5AR
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.