London Scooter Tour
- Hyde Park
Our ScooTour is a London classic! Scoot with us as we visit famous landmarks and learn London history, stories and insider information you can only get with a local.
We start the tour at Gloucester Road Station, where one of our guides is waiting to take you to our scooter pick-up. Once you are kitted out with scooters and helmets the tour begins!
We start by riding through the beautiful Hyde Park, taking in the view of one of London’s oldest and biggest parks. From there we dive into the rich history of the London royals by passing Kensington Palace and the Royal Albert Hall.
Next, we scoot through the Wellington Arch before heading over to Buckingham Palace where we soak in the majestic history of one of London’s most iconic sites before we head over to another one of London’s must-see locales!
We pass under Big Ben and stop at Westminster Abbey and the House of the Parliament before riding to embankment for a short tube journey to the Natural History Museum and the end of the tour.
Classic London Tour
|10:30 - 13:30||£27.00|
Hyde Park, Hyde Park, London, SW7
Gloucester Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.