Bacardi Daiquiri Tour
July 19th is National Daiquiri Day and to celebrate the team behind DrinkUp.London have joined forces with the original rum source, BACARDI, to bring you a night out on Daiquiris, right here in London.
They’re providing the Daiquiris, lining up the three bars and organising Bacardi black cabs between each venue. You simply have to pick your starting venue, rock up with your pals, go at your own pace and let the rum-based adventure begin.
- - - - - - - - - -
Soho Bar Tour
The Soho bar tour goes between the legendary 68 & Boston, the Edition’s stupendous Lobby Bar (where you’ll get some food) and a step back in time, and travel, to Cahoots.
- - - - - - - - - -
Three bars, three Daiquiris, your own black cab between venues and a goodie bag to remember the night all for £25 a ticket.
Pick your route, pick your starting point and book your tickets NOW...
Please see below a full list of addresses for each starting point.
68 and Boston - 5 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D 4DD
The Lobby Bar at The Edition Hotel - 10 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3NP
Cahoots - 13 Kingly Court, Carnaby, London W1B 5PW
SOHO, VARIOUS LOCATIONS, SEE EVENT DESCRIPTION, LONDON
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.