Live Wimbledon Tennis Finals, F1 & TOP GUN (8pm) | Big Screen on the Green 2017
Parsons Green, Fulham, SW6 4UL
Doors open 12:00 - 22:00 BST
Live super sized screening of Tennis SW19 Finals from 1.30pm)
F1 British Grand Prix from 1pm (not all of this will be shown subject to demand)
Top Gun film (8pm)
Located in a charming pocket of South-West London, Big Screen on the Green (Day.4) also features:
- Summer inspired cocktails from some of London's top mixologists
- 400smq VIP marquee
- International gourmet food
- Picnic area
- Boutique pop-up stores
- Pommery Champagne lounge
- Strawberries & Cream
- Fun Zone
TICKETS & MORE INFO: www.bigscreenonthegreen.com
Entry Pass (LAST REMAINING)
General Admission - picnic / grass seating area
|12:00 - 22:00||£16.50|
Premium (FINAL RELEASE)
*x.1 Entry wristband with access to deck chair area (subject to availability), a complimentary Jaegermister mini or Freedom Craft ale bottle & Vita Co Co or Voss water
|12:00 - 22:00||£18.75|
Standing VIP pass (FINAL RELEASE)
*Standing^^ Only in VIP Marquee ** Queue jump pass, hostess welcome, wristband for access to all areas including Luxury Loos, complimentary Jaegermeister mini / Freedom craft Ale, bag of Propercorn, Vita Co Co water & blanket at night (subject to availability)
|12:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
Private Pod (FINAL RELEASE)
6.x reserved Director chairs, wristband access to Luxury Loos, complimentary bottle of prosecco, Jaegermeister mini bottles, ProperCorn & Vita Co Co water (subject to availability)
|12:00 - 22:00||£165.00|
VIP Table (Last Available)
10x guests, *Queue jump pass arrival, reserved private table, hostess welcome, wristband access to Luxury Loos, complimentary bottle of prosecco, soft drinks, Propercorn and or Vita Co Co water, prime viewing zone, live music, entertainment, blankets (subject to availability)
|12:00 - 22:00||£320.00|
Parson Green Lane SW6 4UL
Parsons Green (Tube)
Parson Green Lane SW6 4UL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders only. Identification may be required.
13. BSOTG ltd takes no responsibility for any customer losses, refunds or last minute cancelations of the Event(s)